Old 20-12-2004, 11:41 PM
Joe

"Ann" wrote in message
"Joe" expounded:

"Cereus-validus..." wrote in message
om...
This will be the first Aloe plant you lose.

Freezing temps are fatal to Aloe.

Notice how trollboy here lobs insults at anyone and everyone. Could
someone do a 'whois' and post it so we can all complain to his ISP?

Joe, he's lobbed nothing here, and complaints over the years haven't
done much. Ignore his childishness, and read the posts where he
shares his knowledge, he's really very knowledgable about botany.
It's too bad he insists on acting like such an ass. Some here find
him funny, I've never found mean to be funny.

Yes, I'm braced for another one of Stevie's temper tantrums.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

Thanks Ann, but I just decided a killfile was a better solution. Now I'll
never gather his wisdom, boo-hoo.