Old 16-12-2004, 08:00 AM
Reka

wendy7 wrote:
Hi Gene, It is made by Oregon Scientific ModelRMR602A & I think it only has
one channel?
www.oregonscientific.com
They don't show this one on the website?
*g* I could just see my hubby's face now if I had this set up
to project on the ceiling!!!
Is your one made especially for greenhouses?
Thanks for responding.

Wendy, Oregon Scientific has or had one with three channels, too
(EMR899). I can heartily recommend it. Then you have the temperatures
in four different areas, including the base station. There are also
models which tell you more like wind speed, humidity, etc. They are
good products. What else could they be? They're from OREGON!!! :-Þ

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

Reclaim Your Inbox!