Old 21-12-2004, 06:23 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

George,

I have stayed out of this until now, but it you are really concerned and
want to get rid of a fish but are squimish about it, put water in a ziplock
bag put the fish in and pop in the freezer. snip Tom L.L.

Unless I've confused posters, I don't think George was the squeamish one,
he just tosses them on the ground to dry out..... at least if they are on
the verge of death anyway, as in, sick beyond saving. I also got the
perception that George was from alt.aquaria crossing posting, so not a
regular rec.ponder, but I could be very confused. After all I've been in
poster purgatory, and we all know what that can do to our cyber
equilibrium. ;o) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~