Old 17-12-2004, 03:24 PM
Reka

GARLAND HANSON wrote:
To followup the "Wireless Thermometer" thread, I wondering what folks are
using as a remote low temperature alarm. I'd like to get an indication of
low greenhouse temperature in my house, bedroom, cell phone, palm pilot,
etc. that would alert me to avoid diaster! I'd also like a security system
tied into the same system.

Something simple that will let me know if the temps is going too low or if
the door is forced open...

Power outages are not uncommon in this part of Virginia so something that
would work under those conditions would be a plus!

Thanks in advance,
Garland

My Oregon Scientific with three remote units can be set to set off an
alarm per unit when a high or low temp is reached. Again, it is the
EMR899, which is a European model.

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html