Old 21-12-2004, 02:43 AM

I don't mean to sound harsh but why would you buy from Wal Mart? Many
times local merchants offer superior merchandise at comparable or even lower
prices. Well, Wal Mart has screwed the mom and pop stores, yeah, the ones
that built your city, and you helped them by your patronage by trying to
save a buck. Okay, they took the mom and pop store. They got you too. So
what's your point? I mean you got what you deserved; sad to say you probably
got offf easy, next time may they nail your A$$ to the wall and take you to
the cleaners!

To the RGO, my sincerest apologies for my outburst. Mea culpa.

Jim

"davon96720" wrote in message
While off topic, I'm posting this to warn people. I'm not the only one
this has happened to. I'll grant it's the holiday and busy, but check
your credit card or debit card records if you've shopped at Wal Mart.

I took out several layaways on the third for the holidays from Wal Mart,
capitalism at it's worse, I used my debit card.

These layaways were repeated charged to my account until it was
over-drawn, I found this out when I deposited a hundred dollars last week
into my account that should have had a balance and walked out of my
financial instititution still owing them money that I don't have and my
rent isn't paid. Walmart insist there's not record and I must have made
additional purchase; identical charges (low propability), of items that
were out of stock.

Walmart = Grinch who stole Christmas.
davon96720