Old 21-12-2004, 07:59 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Crashj" wrote in message
On or about Tue, 21 Dec 2004 07:18:32 GMT, "Newbie Bill"
wrote something like:

I would do a search for the Nitrogen Cycle, which essentially developing
adequate bacteria to rid your water of the ammonia the fish produce.

Some are squeamish about adding fish to provide waste products with
ammonia since the fish may die off, or worse, an undesirable
inexpensive fish may proliferate. It is simple enough to provide a
human based liquid source of ammonia. Beer helps.
"Honey, were out of 'pond helper', I'm going to the beer store."

Beer...a great source of solutions for so many of life's problems.

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com