Old 22-12-2004, 12:28 AM
Phisherman

On 21 Dec 2004 23:57:05 GMT, (Harri85274) wrote:

I have a heavy pot 17" in dia and a foot deep indoors for the winter. I
can't move it around because of its weight. I've been looking at some garden
catalogs for a 3 or 4 wheel cart that would make it easier to move as the sun
it faces makes its changes during this season, but have not been able to find
any to my liking. any ideas where to look?

I have one large plant sitting in a child's wagon. Others I have on
wooden trivets that can be slid across the carpeting and keep the pot
elevated off the floor. I've seen some large trivets at Home Depot,
although it looked like they had rather cheap plastic casters on them.
The best recommendations will depend on the kind of flooring you have.
I have a 9 foot column cactus in a 18" pot and it is moved using a
hand truck.