Old 22-12-2004, 01:36 AM
davon96720

Did that.
aloha
davon96720

"dd" wrote in message
I hope they can straighten this out--when desperate, demand to speak to
the manager, and kick up a fuss until you do.

Several years ago, my husband and I went out for a very expensive
dinner ($$$$), and when the bill hit the VISA card, it had been charged
multiple times. Of course, we dragged in VISA, and the restaurant said
that they had made an error and would reverse the charges. In fact,
they did not, and it took months of phone calls, emails, and letters to
correct the situation.

In article 1mJxd.2303$_62.2268@trnddc01, davon96720
wrote:

While off topic, I'm posting this to warn people. I'm not the only one
this
has happened to. I'll grant it's the holiday and busy, but check your
credit card or debit card records if you've shopped at Wal Mart.

I took out several layaways on the third for the holidays from Wal Mart,
capitalism at it's worse, I used my debit card.

These layaways were repeated charged to my account until it was
over-drawn,
I found this out when I deposited a hundred dollars last week into my
account that should have had a balance and walked out of my financial
instititution still owing them money that I don't have and my rent isn't
paid. Walmart insist there's not record and I must have made additional
purchase; identical charges (low propability), of items that were out of
stock.

Walmart = Grinch who stole Christmas.
davon96720