Old 18-12-2004, 10:03 PM
bb

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 01:50:00 GMT, "J Fortuna"
wrote:

-- Who am I and What Is My Gender?

Bill, male

-- Where am I? Where do I grow?

St. Petersburg, FL. I grow in a 320 sq ft screened in orichid room I
built on the back of the house.

-- What do I grow?

Lot's of different stuff. I've had the best sucess with vanda types,
and phals. FWER, I struggle with catts and oncidiums.

-- The decade of my age?

I'm guessing the correct answer to a question worded in such a way
would be 4.9

-- How long have I been growing orchids?

Three years.

-- My biggest orchid accomplishment(s)?

Getting stuff to re-bloom

-- Miscellaneous Info...

Inherited, in a way, a collection of about 200 sick orchids. So, I
got started the hard way. It seems tough enough to keep a healthy
orhcid growing, so when you start with 200 assorted orchids in poor
health, it's a challenge. I'd say I lost about half of them. I'm
back up to about 150 now. I'm at the point now, if it thrives in my
care I'll keep it going. If they don't like what they get at my house
and decide to die, I'll not replace that kind.

bb