Old 20-12-2004, 02:27 PM
Jim Lewis

On 20 Dec 2004 at 5:38, Nina wrote:

Someone in Florida asked me this question about his buttonwood:

Leaves develop normally however within
2-3 weeks the leaves develope a rust like color which spreads over

the
entire leaf

I know nothing about buttonwoods. Can anyone help me out?
Nina, 9 F and freezing.

There's a fairly long thread in the "general discussion" section
on the gallery -- on this topic, with pictures.

I've said what little I'd have to say on the topic -- since I
know nothing about buttonwoods, either -- there.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++