Old 22-12-2004, 10:41 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Jan,
Here are some pics of my stream from this spring.
http://home.insightbb.com/~snowandwa...tos.html-.html
We are in the middle of a large snow/sleet/ice storm here in KY and going to
almost 0 tomorrow night. I will try to add some more then.
Tim

Wow! Nice job, Tim!

Well, what I was thinking isn't very visually pleasing, like putting
something over the stream, like boards or pvc that would support clear
plastic, to keep the heat in. Your stream is designed in such a way you
could easily do this, but quite a long run. Whereas, a stream with lots of
turns, level changes and heavy landscaping would make it more a challenge.

Obviously though, sounds like it is too late this year to put something in.
Guess you're getting a white Christmas? ;o) I'm here in the banana belt of
Washington state with blue skies, calm, and low 40's. Probably not what you
want to hear right about now. ;o)

Keep us appraised of your water flow, heater running situation, with your
current weather. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~