Old 22-12-2004, 03:26 PM
Mike

Now now kiddies, play nice or Santa won't come.

Panic not. As one of the 'Keepers of the Newsgroup', and as one who has
taken a dislike to me, Barraclough quite often takes pop shots at me, but
then in this world, one is bound to find a few who are in the minority, Feel
sorry for her, as you say it is Christmas and we have more Dinner Parties to
attend and organise.

AND Yes the veg will be served in Tureens,

AND Yes there will be a table cloth on the table, and candles and red and
white wine and Oh my God, serviettes!! Dare I say it'

You can please some of the people some of the time
You can please most of the people most of the time
But you cannot please ALL of the people ALL of the time

and judging by the quantity of Christmas Cards I receive, I please most of
the people most of the time :-)) the others have their own problems.