Old 22-12-2004, 03:42 PM
Phil L

Mike wrote:
::: Now now kiddies, play nice or Santa won't come.
:::
:::
::
:: Panic not. As one of the 'Keepers of the Newsgroup', and as one
:: who has taken a dislike to me, Barraclough quite often takes pop
:: shots at me, but then in this world, one is bound to find a few
:: who are in the minority, Feel sorry for her, as you say it is
:: Christmas and we have more Dinner Parties to attend and organise.
::

'Dinner Parties' being the Capital of which country?

:: AND Yes the veg will be served in Tureens,
::
Is 'Tureens' the name of your house?

:: AND Yes there will be a table cloth on the table, and candles and
:: red and white wine and Oh my God, serviettes!! Dare I say it'
::
:: You can please some of the people some of the time
:: You can please most of the people most of the time
:: But you cannot please ALL of the people ALL of the time
::
:: and judging by the quantity of Christmas Cards I receive, I please
:: most of the people most of the time :-)) the others have their own
:: problems.

Christmas Cards? Not Made From The Back Of Kwik Save Cornflake Boxes?