Old 23-12-2004, 07:11 AM
Richard

because it is. It is not an OE problem. I am having the same problem on
the new news server my isp just switched too a couple of weeks ago. Some of
the posts I make DO NOT show up on the server I posted them to. But if I go
to another server I keep as a backup they are there. This problem started
with the new server, and ONLY happens on that server. This new server has

Does the "new server" work properly with any other news reader?

all kinds of problems. Sometimes answers show up before questions,

That's normal.

sometimes a post may show up a dozen times, sometimes not at all.

The latter is not uncommon, the former is a bug.