Old 23-12-2004, 01:12 PM
Margolis

"Richard" wrote in message ...

Does the "new server" work properly with any other news reader?

no, it does not work with other readers. It also happens with forte agent.
I have never seen this to be an oe problem. I have seen this happen on
several occasions to various people. And every single time it has been a
server problem. I believe some people are just too quick to want to blame
microsoft for every little problem, when most of the time it has nothing to
do with microsoft, just like this case.

That's normal.

no, that is not normal. Not unless you have a bad server. A "good" server
will not have those types of problems.

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/200302152...qs/AGQ2FAQ.htm