Old 23-12-2004, 08:29 PM
Eric Schreiber

Margolis wrote:

I have never seen this to be an oe problem. I have seen this
happen on several occasions to various people. And every single time
it has been a server problem. I believe some people are just too
quick to want to blame microsoft for every little problem, when most
of the time it has nothing to do with microsoft

"Most of the time" is hard to nail down. Suffice to say that the reason
a number of us pointed to OE as the likely culprit is because we've
seen numerous cases where OE was, in fact, the source of the problem.
It's not a knee-jerk "blame Microsoft" mentality, but simply a best
guess based on prior experience.

--
Eric Schreiber
www.ericschreiber.com