Old 23-12-2004, 08:46 PM
Matt C.

thanx all,
But all the cuttings are spoken for!

Matt

"Matt C." wrote in message
I have a lot of Ludwigia Palustrus (Narrow Leaf Ludwigia)-see a picture
here http://www.aquariumplants.com/cgi-bin/cart/bp018.html

I have to trim. Rather than tossing the clipped tops, I thought maybe
someone here would want them. I will not clip them until I have someone
lined up, I will have enough for one bunch plant- about 5 stems with
branches and possibly some roots. Just weight them and plant in your
substrate!

I can email or post actual pics of the mother plant if you want. I live in
Pa-near Philly and its getting cold, so I would prefer east coast shipping
as its faster.
Post back here if you want them -or remove the spam blocker from my email
address.

Thanx!
Matt