Old 23-12-2004, 09:05 PM
madgardener

"John McGaw" wrote in message
Is there a web address anyone can provide?

http://www.mzbulb.com
http://www.superseeds.com

I haven't looked at either of these sites yet but they are the ones that
the two companies lay claim to.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

sooooo, John, yer in Knoxvegas..........I lives in Dandridge, just east of
ya...........g we're almost backdoor neighbors! I'm with Paggers on the
Sheepers though. I haven't had too much go wrong with M&Z, but Sheepers
seems to have a wonderful selection as well. . Pinetree's people are
absolutely the best. The kinda nursery I'd like to work at, but since it's
in Maine, no thank ya...g I've even sent seeds of my own to a customer
rep and she sent me some in return! (they were her's not the company's) I am
still intent on growng some Dragon plants for Squire............trouble now
is where? the raised beds I have are chock full, and until I clear out more
area, I have to quit with seed sowing----g
try Sheepers too. Paggers knows her stuff about these places. and for yer
info, Pinetree sends just the right amount of seeds for a gardener to deal
with!
madgardener up on the ridge, back in a coooold Fairy Holler overlooking
English Mountain, zone 7, Sunset zone 36