Old 23-12-2004, 09:44 PM
William Brown

Get a piece of 3/4 inch plywood cut into a circle or square of the
appropriate size. Buy some heavy duty casters and screw them to the
bottom. A lumberyard or home center should have all you need to make
your own. Paint it if you want, or you could even put tiles on it. I
made one for moving full six gallon jugs, and it works quite well. Be
certain you put the casters near the edges so it won't tip easily.

Harri85274 wrote:

I have a heavy pot 17" in dia and a foot deep indoors for the winter. I
can't move it around because of its weight. I've been looking at some garden
catalogs for a 3 or 4 wheel cart that would make it easier to move as the sun
it faces makes its changes during this season, but have not been able to find
any to my liking. any ideas where to look?

there.