Old 23-12-2004, 05:15 PM
Tom L. La Bron

Ingrid,

As usual, you don't know what you are talking about.

Ruth is in Aquaculture dealing with the Aquaculture community. You can take
her aquaculture techniques and translate to a pond if you want, but that
doesn't say that she is promoting these techniques for the backyard pond.
You seem to think that Jo Ann and you are the only ones that have access to
these people, and that is a bunch of horse crap. Come on Ingrid, get you
head out of the sand, phones, internet and email make everyone accessable.

You can call me all the names in the world like you have in the past, but
that doesn't change the fact that just because Jo Ann took a couple of
courses with anyone has made an her expert or more knowledgealbe than others
in the field, especially the field of Aquaculture, which is the field of
expertise for Ruth, not back yard ponds. She may have suggested something
to Jo Ann in private over a cup of coffee, but there is nothing published
that supports it or your premise. Plus you always make it sound like Ruth
was Jo Ann's private tutor, she was in a class with other individuals.

I was in a class taught by Dr. Getz, a leader in the purification of Uranium
235, who's final research was the break through that allowed America's
plants to produce for bomb quality Uranium, but that doesn't make me an
expert in Uranium 235 purification. I was also in classes with the
gentleman who won the Noble Prize for his apparatus that first liquidified
Helium, but being in those classes doesn't make an expert in the this
apparatus or the process either.

So Jo Ann in the class with Ruth doesn't make her an expert either, so get
it together

Tom L.L.
wrote in message
This is a lie. Dr. Floyd was Jo Ann's teacher and that is where Jo Ann
learned to
use salt in ponds and tanks. Ingrid

"Benign Vanilla" wrote:

"Tom L. La Bron" wrote in message
I have been in touch with Ruth's department and they make no
translation for backyard ponds and suggest no recommendations for use of
salt in backyard KOI ponds or any other kind of ornamental ponds.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.