Old 23-12-2004, 07:06 PM
Rod

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 16:35:16 +0000, Klara wrote:

So even today's gloom can't get me down.... Those snowdrops peeking
through can't now be that far away!

I reckon they're a couple of weeks earlier than last year. Still a few
Sweet Violets here as well as the usual suspects and we're starting to
see a few Camellias now. Did the veg seed order with Marshalls this
morning and I'll be going through the Chiltern's catalogue during the
holiday. Broad beans and Garlic coming along nicely. Clearing the
trees and Rhododendron ponticum in the big new border is going to keep
the cabin fever at bay for a few more week so we're well on the way
already :-).

Rod

Weed my email address to reply.