Old 23-12-2004, 11:30 PM
paghat

In article . com,
wrote:

I won't deal with Dutch Gardens ever again.

I have no experience with Dutch Gardens, but the 82% positive rating (with
58 reports) does indicate quite a few people end up disgruntled. Reading
through the 58 reviewes, it appears that people who get autumn bulbs are
not nearly as dissatisfied as people saddened or angered by what they
received from spring orders. Many things apparently are shipped moldy,
rotten, split, or unimpressively small. If the positive assessments from
people who ordered autumn bulbs are removed from the equation, very few
were entirely satisfied with what they got in spring.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Visit the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl:
http://www.paghat.com