Old 24-12-2004, 10:55 PM
Hayley

"michelle downunder" wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 08:12:11 +1100, Chookie
wrote:

Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and many blessings in the New Year.

Some of you might like this poem I found:
http://www.christmas-time.com/ct-wicked.htm

Merry Christmas to everbody.. Santa has been and demolished the house!

Hope everybody is happy, healthy and enjoying their kids.

Michelle

Same here too. Just hope our food isn't ruined, had no pwer for most of last night..... But kids
are very happy, and playing with everything, and Mr Clean is fussing about the mess already. "Um
HELLLOOOOOO JOHN! It's Christmas.... the place is *meant* to resemble a bomb site!!!"