Old 24-12-2004, 09:51 PM

{Many things apparently are shipped moldy,
rotten, split, or unimpressively small. If the positive assessments
from
people who ordered autumn bulbs are removed from the equation, very few
were entirely satisfied with what they got in spring.}

Regarding Dutch Gardens
That was my experience, and the fact that they do not stock what they
sell it is another 4 weeks or so before replacements come from Holland.
Also I got zero response to my e mails to them. (Gloriosa tubers) that
appeared to have started growing in storage and then had the growing
points rot off.
Screw them , they are in a business where quality and communication
matter.