Old 24-12-2004, 11:32 PM
Phisherman

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 22:31:43 GMT, "Linda"
wrote:

Hi--Merry Christmas!!

What name of mulch do you use for your flowers? Everyone says to
mulch--roses, perennials, annuals, etc. But please give me the name of the
one you use and like the best! Thanks

Linda

I use different things. I have a chipper/shredder so that makes a
lot of wood chips and ground up leaves (I have about 200 trees). For
the rose garden, I use composted cow manure ("Black Kow" in a yellow
bag.) For my azalea garden, I use pine needles collected from the
pine woods. I use home-made compost for annuals, clematis,
hydrangeas, and peonies. All mulches I use decompose.