Old 25-12-2004, 12:42 PM
PatC

Default Thornless roses

Hi Guys
Does anyone know where I can buy these in Sydney?
I have 2 that are a few years old but I want more & can't find a supplier.
One is a light pink with a lovely delicate perfume, & the petals are never
ending (seem to keep on opening layer upon layer before the bloom dies) & is
quite a large bloom from a small plant!
The other is a light peachy colour that fades as it opens to almost white,
it also has a delicious scent.
They are a bit hard to grow & never get very tall, but I love the fact of no
thorns.
As a funny side effect: When friends cut me some roses to take home I always
just grab them without thinking & get 'spiked' as I'm not used to getting
pricked when I cut my own!
TIA
Pat