Old 26-12-2004, 12:06 AM
Daniel Prince

(Glenna Rose) wrote:

writes:

in a circle until he gets too dizzy to stand up. What is cruel about
it is that I don't do it nearly as much as he wants me to.

This reminds me of the cat I had when my husband and I married. Her name
was Baby; she loved to go into paper sacks. My husband would twirl her
around his head for two or three rotations, then let her out. (The first
time I was horrified and asked him to not do it anymore!!!) She would
stagger around for a while, go up to him, rub his leg, then get back in
the sack and look at him until he did it again.

So I gather you changed your mind after you saw how much Baby liked
it. Did your husband tell you how baby trained him to twirl her?

One time I used this sig file:

Sometimes when I play with my cat I make him to go around in a
circle really fast until he gets so dizzy that he can't stand up
anymore. Then I make him to go around in the opposite direction.
I call it winding the cat. I think I wind him too much because the
clock in his stomach runs fast.

Someone accused me of abusing my cat. I had to explain that he
LOVES it.

Cats, catnip. This fall, I located two large bird cages to put around
catnip plants so they can be planted in the ground.

My cat has loved catnip ever since I adopted him when he was three
months old. I have been thinking of growing some cat marijuana for
him but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Thanks for your sig line.

You are very welcome.

--
I wonder who is sillier, my cat who takes laundry basket rides
around the house or me who trained him to take laundry basket