Old 26-12-2004, 12:52 AM
madgardener

"sherwindu" wrote in message
Hi Larry,
How does one distinguish from a real novice, and a nasty troller.
True, his question
was naive, but certainly not malicious. As regards trolls, what
motivates these people
to put out their junk, in the first place?

Sherwin D.

it gives them power if we give it to them to disrupt the harmony of the
newsgroup same as disgruntles tend to stir up trouble in life. Nothing can
truely sometimes remain just nice and chatty. There's always SOMEONE who
can't stand to see people getting along..........but rather than feeding the
troll, I merely responded to the "question" with my own sarcasm.......g
and now, happy Boxing day to you and I'll slip back in to the foliage to see
what else comes up
madgardener