Old 26-12-2004, 02:46 AM
Crashj

On or about Fri, 24 Dec 2004 15:29:46 -0800, "Don"
dbitzerATcomcastDOTnet wrote something like:

My fifteen goldfish died practically overnight last week. They had been
thriving in my pond for about 8 years. I think the reason was that the
auto-fill device started to leak tap water into the pond at a rate fast
enough to change 100% of the water in 24 hours.

I've got to think that a chlorine filter filter on an autofill is
cheap insurance. I know my showerhead filter makes me feel better and
I am only in there for a few minutes a day.
--
Crashj