Old 26-12-2004, 10:57 AM
Chookie

In article , "Kate"
wrote:

We have a Tahitian lime, about 4 years old.
It has been dropping leaves over the last month or so, and is about 50% bare
now.
Has some small fruit and a little new growth appearing.
Is it normal to drop so many leaves?

My kaffir lime dropped leaves whenever it felt a cold breeze or went short of
water. It's a lot happier since I took it out of the pot and planted it with
a NE aspect -- now it's sheltered from the cold southerlies by my house and
from westerly sun by the shed. Have a look at how it's going wrt cold breezes
and overly-hot sun.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet