Old 26-12-2004, 09:21 AM
Frogleg

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 08:50:14 -0500, Ann wrote:

Frogleg expounded:

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 04:26:23 GMT, "Jim Carlock"
wrote:

Does anyone know if there's any problems related to eating
radish greens? Any poisonous types of radish greens or some
such? Has anyone ever heard of such a thing as a poisonous
radish green?

I've looked through Google and I see a ton of suggestions
to use radish greens on sandwiches, in salads with other
greens, sprinkled with grated cheese, etc.

Just trolling?

How was the question in any way trolling? Jim isn't a troll.

How could anyone say he saw many mainstream *recipes* for a food and
then ask if it were poisonous? I believe it's kinder to label the
poster as a troll than unbelievably, um, lacking in reasoning power.