Old 26-12-2004, 01:37 PM
Ann

Frogleg expounded:

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 08:51:18 -0500, Ann wrote:

"DavidPT40" expounded:

I was eating some apples the other day and I saved the seeds. I planted
them in my garden a few days ago. How long till my apple plants grow? I
really want some apples soon, hope my apple bushes sprout in early January.
I fertilized them with some vinegar and put some snow around them to keep
them from getting too hot.

Hey, Frogleg, now *this* is a troll.

I think trolling is a little more subtle. This is just a dumb joke.

You obviously don't know what a troll is. A troll asks a question
solely to incite. This is a classic example. Jim's query wasn't to
incite, it was perhaps a dumb question.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA