Old 26-12-2004, 08:18 PM
Doug Kanter

I haven't grown any yet, but I place a lot of trust in the writing of the
late Henry Mitchell. He said two things: First, you can be sure that if
someone doesn't like blueberries, they're crazy. And more important, he said
there was nothing to NOT like about the bushes themselves. Very handsome
leaves. I'll be planting a several, or maybe a thousand of them this spring.

"Bill Oliver" wrote in message
Just for giggles I planted a couple of Elliot highbush blueberry bushes
to see how they did here in the NW Georgia mountains. While I planted
them too late to see if they bear good fruit here, I was amazed by the
brilliant fall color. Do these make good hedges? I Googled on it and
found some mention, but no pictures.

billo