Old 26-12-2004, 07:01 PM
Sacha

On 26/12/04 16:34, in article ,
"Klara" wrote:
snip

I suppose I should have guessed that lily pollen would stain pretty
badly: after all, the colour in saffron goes a very long way.

It seems the disaster also involves a cream bedspread ... so we'll have
lots of chances to try all permutations of cures!

Maybe I should offer to fly with the washing to, say, Arizona, and
spread it on some large cacti! For a slight fee, of course?

If it's not already too late for the bedspread, blowing as much pololen away
as possible and then applying strips of sellotape to the stains helps a lot
to lift the pollen. I'm afraid that brushing makes it worse. ;-(
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk