Old 27-12-2004, 04:27 AM
Jim Carlock

I was going to go along with Frogleg's idea that I was
trolling. But I was thinking along the lines that I was using
Google as a trolling net to gather information, rather than
as an ugly creature waiting to lure little children into my
home.

The question is a legitimate question. I know nothing about
eating radish greens. I'm fairly new at messing with growing
various plants. I've had success with cucumbers, basil,
hungarian wax peppers and some cherry radish. I've failed
miserably with tomatoes, chives, onions, squash, pumpkins,
cabbage, lettuce and carrots.

Anyways, being that I'm ignorant about radish, it's an
appropriate question to ask. And YES, I was trolling through
Google looking for answers to my question, but I wasn't
satisfied and it is a very valid question. The trolling there
turned up some odd historical items, some amazing
information about 60 pound radish, some interesting facts
that radish are the MOST widely grown crop in Japan, and
some other interesting details that radish aid in the digestion
of starches.

If it disturbs someone, perhaps that one might want to talk
about what is so disturbing, perhaps a bad experience with
a radish? ;-)

--
Jim Carlock
Post replies to newsgroup.