Old 27-12-2004, 05:06 AM
Ann in Houston

"George" wrote in message
news:CJizd.708692$mD.543243@attbi_s02...

"Ann in Houston" wrote in message
I have never seen or heard of a white Christmas in Houston, Texas! It

feels
like we made history tonight. The kids even made a snowman. It's
absolutely amazing. My MIL's party has never been so exciting. All the
kids had a blast. It was great! Merry Christmas, all!

How much snow did Houston receive (in iches, of course)?

Well, we got about two inches here, but south of here, they got as much as a
foot. They even got about a foot in some parts of the beach in Galveston.
That was one strange thing about it. The moisture that comes in off the
gulf was providing the precip that froze. Therefore, we kind of had an
upside down weather pattern. Points north, that usually get the flurries
got nothing.