Old 24-12-2004, 09:11 PM
Bob Betts

The Canadian broker is AMA Plastics in Kingsville, ON. 1-800-338-1136.
The man I talked to (Bill) said that several societies have bought a
bag. They only sold it in 25 lb bags when we bought it for the
society last year. I don't know if they sell it in smaller quantities
yet.

The data sheet that comes with it is not complete. I have a complete
data sheet on our club website at http://los.lon.imag.net/MiscFile.asp

The data was updated from articles in Orchids and from personal
communications with Jan Szyren -Greenhouse Coordinator: Plant Biology
Teaching Greenhouses and University Orchid Collection -Michigan State
University

I also added a table of the various amounts of fertilizer to add to an
IMPERIAL gallon to get the ppm values since the original was only in
U.S. gallons. Finally, I added teaspoons of fertilizer values since
the original only came with numbers for ounces and grams of fertilizer
since all of our members had access to a teaspoon but most of them did
not have access to anything that would measure ounces or grams.

Good luck.

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 13:23:23 -0500, "Phalguy"
wrote:

Hello everyone!

Anybody knows a good online priced source of superthrive in Canada?

Also, where can I get the MSU fertilizer for well water in Canada? I know
Ray sells it but it`s impossible to send it to me because of regulation
problem!

thanks

Claude