Old 24-12-2004, 06:27 PM
RichToyBox

I am not aware of any shop vacs that will not fill up with water. The one
that I have has a pump to pump the water out of the cannister, but it will
not keep up with the suction of water by the vac. The Oase pond vac has a
neat feature of a timer on the switch, such that when it fills up, it then
discharges for a given amount of time and then restarts. It uses a backflow
preventer in the discharge line to allow the tank to be in vacuum mode
during running and discharge mode when stopped.
--
RichToyBox

"matrix j" wrote in message
Anyone using a shop vac with an external outlet
so that the tank never fills up and water exits via an outlet or hose?

Any good models out there?

TIA and Merry X-mass! ;-)