Old 27-12-2004, 09:29 AM
mich

"abraham" wrote in message
news
ok, poisoning is a bit harsh but i still need to stop the sticky stuff
covering my car and windowz, you have 10 days to give me a reasonable
answer or Ill kill It for sure. ( only kidding)

Just out of Interest, if one wanted to poison the tree on the cheap what
would be the besty method one would employ.

Abraham

Firstly, I would suggest whether there is a tree preservation order on them
( as they are old!).
Secondly you may need just to lop them back. Again you will need planning
permission.
Thirdly, are they actually yours ( in your garden etc.). You may not be able
to do anything at all except live with them or move.