Old 27-12-2004, 05:18 PM
andr0meda

Hmmm....this is the problem. I am in Australia, weather is good, etc. But
the Lime is in a pot because it is a small patio created from the end of a
driveway which I closed off with a fence; therefore no soil - pots only. The
poor lime has to stay where it is, I am only trying to feed it but any pack
of fertilizer only advises about trees in ground.
Thanks for your help,
Andr0

"Dwayne" wrote in message
m...
We (My wife, that is) have been growing citrus in pots for about 15 years
now, and they are moody. My wife usually gets something for citrus plants
and adds it. If we keep them inside all the time, they seldom do

anything.
After taking them out on the deck in the spring, they start setting buds

and
bloom and make fruit.

You might be located somewhere that you dont have to move it in and out.
That being the case, I would try to find a place to plant it in the ground
rather than a pot.

Hope this helps. Dwayne

"andr0meda" wrote in message
I have a Tahitian Lime in a large container. It dosn't do anything at
all; any ideas how to fertilize a citrus in a pot without burninng its
roots?
Andr0