Old 27-12-2004, 07:28 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On 27 Dec 2004 09:33:31 -0800, "Mike" wrote:

I'm not certain of the original intent of this thread but here's my
solution for a natural control of one's fish load, snip mosquito fish snip.

Hi Mike, yes that is certainly one way to do it, at the Demo pond we don't
feed the fish either, so the fish are all the more hungry and eat up the
eggs and snails.

The OP of this thread was asking for a humane way to put down a sick fish,
and therein the thread got carried away into right way, wrong way.... your
side, my side,.... oh wait, that's from "Farscape". ;o) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~