Old 27-12-2004, 09:49 PM
p00kie

"abraham" wrote in message
. uk...

I have some very large trees 100 foot on the street in front of my house,
now although I like trees they are a pest each year by having too many
leaves. the problems are as follows

1, block out light
2, make my car sticky
3, make a good roosting platform for pidgeons mucking the pavement.

All I want to do is to stop the leaves growing back instead of killing the
tree. As the tree is tarmaced right up to trhe trunk, I think it gets all
its water from my garden so I have dug a hole in my garden about 6 foot
from the trunk and I want to pour poison in it to feed into the roots.
Somebody suggested salt but Im not sure.

What is the best time of year to poison
Whats best to use for poisoning

Abraham

Criminal damage springs to mind if these trees are not on your property and
have a TPO on them!
Suggest you get a car cover or sell-up and get a place with a garage!

--
p00kie