Old 27-12-2004, 10:11 PM
abraham

Thanks for all the negative and childish attitude on this group.

Rod, I dont understand your statement "more environment friendly than
weeedkiller - wouldn't want to damage the environment would you"
I hear this statement all the time but nobody seems to understang what It
means, I think people repeat It to try and be a bit trendy.

Tell me what exactly what would be damaged In the environment and why its
such a big deal. are you one of the fools who are tricked into putting your
refuse in seperate bins ( whats that all about.

try to answer the questions with sensibly or you will have failed to convert
me and you will be just as bad as me.....

Abraham

"Rod" wrote in message
On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 23:02:34 GMT, "abraham"
wrote:

What is the best time of year to poison
Whats best to use for poisoning

You don't need poison, just cut a ring of bark out all round the tree,
it's quicker and more environment friendly than weeedkiller - wouldn't
want to damage the environment would you? But do tell your local
authority tree officer what you're planning to do, they're usually
quite sympathetic and helpful to folks who have problems with trees on
or near their property.

Rod

Weed my email address to reply.