Old 27-12-2004, 11:56 PM
Cereus-validus...

The first time my neighbor ate them, he got a flat tire and his dog died.
I'd be very careful if I were you.

That sure is one severe case of flatulence!!!

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Jim Carlock" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know if there's any problems related to eating
radish greens? Any poisonous types of radish greens or some
such? Has anyone ever heard of such a thing as a poisonous
radish green?

I've looked through Google and I see a ton of suggestions
to use radish greens on sandwiches, in salads with other
greens, sprinkled with grated cheese, etc.

--
Jim Carlock
Post replies to newsgroup.