Old 28-12-2004, 06:47 PM
Rob Halgren

Ray wrote:

I doubt the tray color does all that much.

ANY time there's light, water, and nutrition, there WILL be algae!

Bleach is another alternative; cheaper, but doesn't smell as nice.

Unless you use the lemon scented bleach... Which is what I do. It
doesn't actually smell much like lemons, but it smells a lot better than
regular bleach. Actually there are a number of different scents added
to bleach nowdays, very fashionable...

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )