Old 30-12-2004, 08:09 AM
gary

Default Asian disaster-off topic but necessary

There are times when an 'off topic' topic is necessary. I feel this is one
of those times.
I sent the following message to the Premier of my province. Should you feel
the same way I do then you will know what to do.
These people need help and they need it now. Not tomorrow-now.
Gary
Fort Langley, BC
Canada

Mr. Premier
There are many problems in your office that require 'looking after'. The
problems in the aftermath of the disaster resulting in the earthquake in the
Indian Ocean must take precedent.
I send this message to you because I don't know who else to contact. The
people there need help now! Not tomorrow but now. And they need it now in
large numbers....large and immediately spread over a vast area. It is a
massive problem!
I can only hope that the 'ones' in 'charge' feel the same sense of urgency
that I feel. And that they are able to meet the necessary requirements.
Gary Davis
Fort Langley, BC