Old 29-12-2004, 05:37 PM
Joel

"Jerry Donovan" wrote in
:

"Joel" wrote in message
4...
I recovered the liner with snow, my question is this

its pretty much an airtight lid over the pond, the bubbles are
keeping the surface of the water moving so the gases dont settles
over the water, but what about the airpocket I have created with the
cover, is the gas collecting in there, should I have some venting
happening ? could I just over the liner once in a while to put fresh
air in there ?

If you know that the air pump is pumping air to the bubbler inside
the cover then there is fresh air comnig in through the bubbler. If
the cover doesn't look like it will explode, then the air is venting
out somewhere. (You don't have anything near an airtight seal.)

Jerry

True its not "air tight" but it looks like a good seal and fresh air is
entering from the airline

Joel.