Old 30-12-2004, 11:27 PM
Pam Moore

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 05:42:08 +0000, Douglas
wrote:

I have a small Citrosa plant (markes as a Bonsai) which gives off a
lemon scent.

Recently, due to my own lack of knowledge (and just a bit of neglect)
the leaves and stalks have started to die and fall off, starting at the
bottom and moving upwards, leaving a bare stem, which has become
slightly hard at the bottom.

I've not heard of Citrosa. Is it an indoor bonsai, kept in the house?
If so, you may have kept it too warm. The best I can suggest is to
move it somewhere cooler and spray it daily and see if it looks any
better in a few days. Is the compost too dry, or too wet?
Have you any instructions with it?

Pam in Bristol