Old 31-12-2004, 05:31 AM
Douglas[_1_] Douglas[_1_] is offline
Registered User

[quote=Pam Moore]On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 05:42:08 +0000,

I've not heard of Citrosa. Is it an indoor bonsai, kept in the house?

When looking at it on the internet, it seems to be some sort of gerranium.

If so, you may have kept it too warm.

That is what I am beginning to think as well. I have now moved it elsewhere in the house.

The best I can suggest is to
move it somewhere cooler and spray it daily and see if it looks any
better in a few days. Is the compost too dry, or too wet?

We are just trying to get it to dry out, so it is too wet probably.

Have you any instructions with it?

Yes, which I have just noticed.......... - it has sat in a larger pot, so the instructions have been obscured usually. :-S

It say something about fertilising it every week, but I have no idea what it means by that - does it mean watering, or something else??

It also says that it thrives in a high humidity environment, but short of sitting it next to the shower every day, I'm not too sure where it should be.

Anyway, I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for the reply.
Well use it to fertilise the Christmas trees then.
I have a feeling the market is going to peak sometime next January.