Old 31-12-2004, 03:29 PM
Pam - gardengal

"Chap" wrote in message
I am trying to find websites showing patio designs/layouts so I can get
ideas. I have looked at WH Smith for magazines and books but can't seem to
find anything. I just want to get ideas.

If anyone knows of any books magazines or websites please e-mail me at
or reply to group.

Thanks David.

Both Sunset and Ortho publish a series of home landscaping books that
include ones on patio, deck and terrace design, as well as another series
published under the heading of Creative Ideas. These are typically carried
at home improvement stores like Lowe's or Home Depot as well as at garden
centers and book stores. These should provide a good overview of various
layout possibilities, however the vagaries of your specific situation will
finally determine the approach you take. These also contain a broad range of
material possibilities and pretty specific detailed instructions on how to
construct using most common patio materials.

pam - gardengal